WP7 - Dissemination
The objective of this work package is to promote productive contacts between the partners and with the Commission. The aim of the dissemination is to bring information and results to stakeholders and establish fruitful discussions with various users and target groups. Dissemination activities throughout the project will provide feed back into the work. In addition as a part of the dissemination the results of the project will be published at scientific conferences.
A project advisory group has been established. Regular advisory group meetings will be held during the project period to receive feedback on the current work and take further steps to improve in accordance with experts' opinions and needs.
Advisory group members:
- Car manufacturer Toyota: Tjark Kreutzinger
- Car manufacturer Saab Automobile: Stefan Olsén
- Partnership for dummy technology and biomechanics – a co-operation of the German vehicle manufacturers (pdb): Klaus Bortenschlager
- Insurers Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS): David Zuby
- Insurance company MAPFRE Insurers: José Manuel Garcia Conde
- Japan Automobile Research Institute (JARI): Koshiro Ono
- German Federal Highway Research Institute (BASt): Bernd Lorenz
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA): Steve Ridella
Update August 2011
A project logo has been designed, this website set-up and a leaflet made. The results of the ADSEAT project have been published in several reports and articles and presented at conferences. Read more and download...
Two advisory group meetings have been held.